Number of Videos: 1.5 hour – 17 lessons
Ships on: DVD-ROM
User Level: Beginner
Works On: Windows 7,Vista,XP- Mac OS X
Maybe you’re a budding entrepreneur, somebody with a great idea you’d like to turn into a business. Or maybe you’re that super coder who has just been named to lead a division. Either way, you’re now someone who needs to know how to read a balance sheet to keep your business or your career on track. In this course, Ken Boyd doesn’t just decipher balance sheet terms, he teaches you the meaning behind them. Concepts such as retained earnings, operating income, and net income are demystified and become useful tools for making decisions.
- Master the basics of reading a balance sheet and how it’s used to make business decisions
- Understand asset account terms, liability account terms, and equity account terms
- Learn why balance sheets connect to income statements and cash flow statements
- Explore why the way you raise capital dramatically impacts business results
- See why net income produced by a business can be very different from the rate of cash inflows
- Review the ways assets can be valued to increase earnings and improve your balance sheet
- Discover why short term liquidity needs must be balanced against long term solvency needs
Learn Balance Sheet Basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning
Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all
Comes with Extensive Working Files!