- ACA Reporting requirements based on health care coverage provided to employees in 2018
- Type of Employers – General & ALE Employer as well as employees.
- Applicable Forms for General Employer and Employees – 1094B and 1095B forms.
- Applicable Forms for ALE Employer and employees – 1094C and 1095C.
- Unlimited to Create databases, companies, and Employees as well for General and ALE employers.
- Database Manager Feature provided under File menu as well as main window.
- Provided Print versions to transmit the data to ACA through AIR (Affordable Care Act Information Returns) Software.
- Protect private information through set up Admin and sub users.
- Import General/ALE Companies as well as Employees information using a tab-delimited text file.
- A print version to print the forms and submit by mail to the IRS.
- Ability to setup an Admin user with full access and sub users who can help with the data entry but won’t have full access to all the information.
- Options to view reports before printing and will print all forms.
- And much more!
Forms & Publications:
- 1094-B – Transmittal of Health Coverage Information Returns.
- 1094-C – Transmittal of Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage Information Returns.
- 1095-B – Health Coverage.
- 1095-C – Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage.
- Publication 5196 – Understanding employer reporting requirements of the health care law.
If using the Print version to file 1095s:
- Report generation as per the IRS approved forms.
- View and print the reports before filing.
IRS Approved 1095 Software
Support 1094-B, 1095-B, 1094-C, and 1095-C ACA Forms
Create unlimited databases, companies, and employees
Protect private information through set up Admin and sub users.
Pro+ Support gives you 300 minutes of phone, E-mail, and fax technical support, online access to program fixes, Exclusive Pro+ Support toll-free phone number, Live Chat, etc. Valid up to 12 months