- Create Unique Restaurants – Build a variety of restaurant venues from a classic diner to an upscale Italian bistro, or customize pre-made restaurants using new objects and décor. Personalize your space by adding an outdoor patio, comfy booth seating, or unique signage. The choice is yours!
- Become an Owner – You are in control of owning and running a restaurant. Hire and outfit staff, set the menu and prices, and chat up diners to improve customer satisfaction. Strive for a five-star rating or build a multi-restaurant empire to rake in the Simoleons!
- Dine Out with Your Sims – Take your Sims out to enjoy a delicious meal with exceptional service. Restaurants are the perfect place to catch up with friends over brunch, spend time with family, or have a romantic date, all without having to do the dishes.
- Experiment with New Food – Sims with adventurous tastes can dig into new experimental cuisine that looks almost too good to eat! Serious foodies can snap food selfies to memorialize these edible masterpieces or learn to cook them at home.
*REQUIRES THE SIMS 4 GAME (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES TO PLAYSystem Requirements:
Supported OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: At least 3 GB of free space (14 GB if installing with The Sims 4) with at least 1 GB additional spac
- Video Card: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- Processor: Intel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 15 GB of Hard Drive space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
Origin account required for game activation and installation
Create Unique Restaurants
Become an Owner
Dine Out with Your Sims
Experiment with New Food