Five years have passed since dramatic events brought the whole world to the edge of the abyss. The hero is a prisoner in the dungeons of Gandohar’s castle. His hopes of saving his sister vanished with his freedom. Just as despair threatens to overcome him, hope comes from where he would have least expected. The Orcs, a race the hero had always hated, have put together a rescue squad that frees the hero from his bonds. He emerges into a land desecrated by evil. He embarks on a journey to shed light on Gandohar’s dark past, hoping to discover a weak point in his enemy’s defense. If he fails, he will lose his sister forever.
Your voyage will take you from the incredible bustling cityscapes of Hatmandor and New Ashos, through the massive and stunning Antaloor countryside, all the way to the darkest forgotten corners of the world.
Charge in to battle using variable tactics and weaponry. Forge alliances and seek out those in need of assistance. But be mindful of your decisions, they often bear consequences with a further reach than you may realize.
Information can be more valuable than the most precious of stones. Utilize intuition and sound judgment to unearth your enemy’s secrets. Make use of the vast array of specializations and crafting methods to better tailor your skills and abilities. Master crafting to customize armor and weaponry, brew complex potions, and craft unique and powerful spells.
Team up with friends to explore the five different game modes offered in multiplayer. Put your skills to the test against one another in arena battle or band together with up to 8 allies to conquer the cooperative campaign. You can even manage your own village whilst exploring the surrounding landscape and questing with the added help of your friends.
- A flexible combat system with variable attack moves, parrying and special tricks
- State-of-the-art technology, thanks to a powerful GRACE engine and special tools
- Lots of mini-games for breaking up gameplay
- Intuitive user interface for the DEMONS Magic system and the PAPAK Alchemy system
- Mercenaries and magically-created beings accompany the player
- Complex object management with movable and usable items
- Captivating background story with numerous cutscenes
Buffed Editor’s Choice – 92%
PC Games Editor’s Choice – 88%
– Two Worlds 2: A highly addictive RPG with great quests.
Gamezone Gameplay Award – 89%
– Beautiful and atmospheric game world, brilliant and free character development!
Eurogamer 9 out of 10
– If you’ve been jonesing for a return to a huge, open-ended roleplaying world with a ton of depth and a rousing storyline, you’ll find yourself right at home in at least one of these Two Worlds.
Gamers.at – 90%
– Two Worlds II earned the crown for “Best roleplaying game” […]
Gaming XP – 91%
– If you are looking for a really good role playing game, […] you will find it in Two Worlds II.
|Processor:||Intel / AMD 2.0 GHz|
|Hard Disk:||6 GB|
|Video Card:||Shader 3.0, 256 MB RAM|
|Additional Requirements:||Mouse, Keyboard, Internet|
|Recommended System Requirements:|
|Recommended Processor:||Multicore CPU|
|Recommended RAM:||4 GB|
|Recommended Video Card:||GeForece FX 6,7,8 or AMD Radeon X|
Special CRAFT tool enables the individual configuration of armor and weapons
Many Boss opponents, including special combat strategies and unique rewards
Flexible MoSens system guarantees realistic every day and combat movements
Various ways of moving, like walking, running, sprinting, riding, swimming, sailing and teleporting
Extensive Multiplayer part including building/setup simulation